Free Consultation

(612) 252-3303


Show Video

A Workers' Compensation Lawyer Who Fights for Bloomington Clients' Rights

bloomington personal injury bloomington workers comp attorney


Do you have a work-related injury?

There are specific steps you should take right away if you have experienced injury at the workplace.

After notifying your supervisor and filing an incident report, keep a copy of the incident report. You should be seen by an approved workers' compensation doctor (although in an emergency, you will be treated by a physician at an emergency center - your well-being comes first). After treatment, you have the right to ask for a copy of your patient records (and should). 

There are other things you should do, such as providing written notice to your work if you are unable to work. Our firm helps clients understand the paperwork and processes involved in filing a workers' comp case. Our goal is to protect you from being taken advantage of by employers and insurance companies, who may balk at making payments that you could be entitiled to... 

Read more....

Have You Experienced a Personal Injury?

An automobile accident or other traumatic injury can change the quality of life. They can cause closed head injury, concussion, back or neck injury, or spinal cord injury. This is when having professional representation by an experienced personal injury attorney can make a difference.

You don't have to settle for less. The law requires fair compensation for any work time lost, as well as medical treatment for the disabling effects that occur after an automobile accident.

If you've been denied your social security disability benefits after a personal injury, we invite you to contact our office at (612) 252-3303 to discuss your case.

This is important if you're experiencing physical or mental impairment that will prevent your working for at least 12 consecutive months.  You could be entitled to long term disability – and our firm can help you get the benefits you are legally entitled to. We have extensive experience working with claims related to Social Security Disability, and can help you through the legal tangle.

I will act as your advocate to ensure that you receive the compensation that the law provides for, including coverage for medical bills, and having insurance pay for any required specialized equipment or home care.
Read more

My name is James N. Schloner, and I have practiced law in Minnesota for 30 years, and as a workers’ comp and personal injury lawyer for over 25 years. I have extensive experience in workers’ compensation law, and have helped clients in Bloomington, MN receive the benefits and compensation they deserve after a work-related accident or personal injury occurs.

Call me today at (612) 252-3303 for a free consultation. Or click here to learn more about our firm and its services.

© Copyright 2017 - Schloner Law Firm - All Rights Reserverd
Web Development Provided By: Scope 10 LLC A Minneapolis/St. Paul Digital Media, Marketing & Web Services Co.